An updated beta version of the Depth Camera Controller firmware with Philips Hue support is now available. Click the Check for Updates link on the Depth Camera Controller’s Settings page to download this new firmware.
The Hue light control in this version is much faster and more reliable than the previous beta, so be sure to check it out.
new in build 45 beta
- Better queueing of Hue requests for better performance
- New “Hue: Increment Light” automation action
- Control and status of Hue bridge discovery from the Settings page
- Ability to disable Hue support on systems where it’s not needed
- Fixed a rare issue of settings getting reset after a power failure or firmware update.
- Fixed a bug that caused some zones to be drawn incorrectly on the Perspective and Video views.