Click the Check for updates… link on your controller’s Settings page to download the new firmware, then upload it to the controller using the Browse and Upload Firmware buttons.
build 61 release notes
- Added live updates to the event log.
- Added more diagnostic events to the event log.
fixes and improvements
- Fixed occasional event log corruption on heavily used systems.
- Fixed the depth sensor falling offline while editing zones on the web interface.
- Fixed some problems with Philips Hue bridges that have multiple light groups.
- Much better internal diagnostic information to help Nitrogen Logic support identify and fix any problems.