I’ve uploaded a new beta version of the Depth Camera Controller firmware that includes initial support for controlling Philips Hue lights with the Kinect. This beta firmware can be downloaded by clicking the Check for Updates link on the Depth Camera Controller’s Settings page.
new in build 43 beta
- Hue bridge discovery and registration
- Basic control and identification of Hue lights and groups
- Automation rules – set Hue lights and groups based on Zone events
- Minor page layout improvements
- Fixed a bug that can occur if the power fails at just the right time